FS2004 NZ Aerial Mapping GAL Monospar ST-25, c/n ST25/84.
First registered in UK as G-AEJW in 1936. Shipped to New Zealand and registered as ZK-AFF in March 1937. Based at Hastings for NZ Aerial Mapping Co. Ltd., and operational until about 1946 and stored. Restored in the 1960s, first Flight 11 April 1968 and used as a flying museum piece. Destroyed in static electricity fire in hangar at Hastings on 26 June 1986. Prior installation of the General Aircraft Monospar ST-25 Universal by Jens B Kirstensen is required (ST25_V11.ZIP).
Repaint by Andre Reimers.